Website Delta Air Lines
Go Beyond the Flight with Delta Vacations
Delta Vacations, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, is a premier vacation provider that offers travelers and Travel Advisors convenient, one-stop shopping for vacation packages bundling flight aboard Delta and its strategic airline partners to more than 330 destinations in 67 countries worldwide. Delta Vacations is seeking a dynamic Total Rewards Analyst reporting directly to the Manager, Human Resources – Total Rewards & Recognition.
As a contributing member to the Human Resources team, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and delivery of base pay, incentive, and other rewards programs for Delta Vacations. Provide analytical support for salary and benefit activities in support of corporate goals. Support the delivery of employee compensation, benefits, and related programs in partnership with Delta Air Lines’ Corporate HR team. We are looking for a nimble, collaborative individual who is passionate about people and culture. The position will interact with various departments across the company, agency partners, customers, and Delta Air Lines colleagues. The individual who takes this position must embrace the diversity of people, perspectives, and styles.
This full-time position is located at Delta Vacations Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. In addition to the ongoing career and compensation advancement opportunities, we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision coverage options. Other benefits include 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and personal time off. In partnership with Delta Air Lines, we also offer air travel privileges and low-cost vacation opportunities.
Be part of a culture where teamwork, diversity, and creative thinking are celebrated. Join Delta Vacations, a company that assists travelers to create memories that last for a lifetime.
Your Health and Safety Matters
Our values-based culture puts people at the forefront of every decision. Since the beginning of the pandemic, the health and safety of Delta Vacations people, their families, our customers, and travel partners, has been our first priority. We adhere to the latest CDC Guidelines and follow the guidance of Delta Air Lines’ Chief Health Officer.
What Else Will You Be Doing (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Administer various compensation programs related to base pay, variable pay plans, benefit, and other rewards programs. This will include job and market analysis, benchmarking, and research of external market surveys for the purpose of grading jobs, developing salary recommendations and maintaining company salary structures.
- Reviews employee data and provides analytic support and insight related to the analysis.
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive pay and practice information to help determine the company’s competitive position.
- Review job content and job descriptions to identify the best job matches.
- Participate in the administration of various compensation programs as needed, including annual salary review, annual bonus, and others.
- Maintain the job description bank, incentive plan repository, and pay structure ranges, providing accessibility to management and applicable staff.
- Assist in the delivery of the Delta Vacations annual salary review process and incentive programs.
- Serve as project leader on all benefits initiatives and communication including Open Enrollment, in partnership with Delta
- Participate in testing as a part of Delta HR Service Delivery initiatives (ex. Open Enrollment, My Self Service launches).
- Provide administrative and operational support for employee benefits programs (health & wellness, retirement, and workers compensation).
- Participate in wellness initiatives and assist with creating employee benefits communications
What You Need to Succeed (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years of Human Resources experience required
- Three years of Compensation experience required
- Working knowledge of Benefits experience required
- Familiarity with laws and regulations affecting compensation and benefits including FLSA, ERISA, COBRA, and HIPPA strongly preferred
What Will Give You a Competitive Edge (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Adobe skills required
- Experience with SAP/Pay Factors strongly preferred
- Prior HRIS experience with system report writing
- CCP certification preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org