Website Global Payments
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
SUMMARY OF THIS ROLE
Provides compensation consulting services to several business lines/areas of the company. Responsible for day-to-day design, administration and management of global compensation programs and systems. Develops, analyzes, implements and manages team member, company, requiring interface with vendors, consultants and company personnel at all levels.
What Part Will You Play?
· Administers established compensation practices/ programs to include salary structures, bonus programs, compensation systems, and compensation procedures/policies/regulations.
· Participates in compensation surveys and assists with the compilation of data and salary survey results to learn the job valuation/market pricing process by recommending job matches.
· Continues to build compensation acumen by assisting with the communication and guidance to most levels of management and Team Members regarding established policies and procedures, fixed/ variable compensation programs, and compensation systems.
· Reviews submitted job descriptions for completeness, readability, spelling/ grammatical errors, and begins familiarization of job matching process. Maintains job description database for modifications, additions and deletions as submitted by HR/Management.
· Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing the company’s compensation administration and reports changes and/ or relevant information to management as required.
· Provides established reports, forecasts, and various analyses from Human Resources Information Systems and business applications and develops acumen for customization of established reports.
· Assists the Head of Compensation and Benefits with administrative duties that builds a knowledgebase of established Executive Compensation projects and programs.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Relevant Experience or Degree in: Typically, Human Resources Management or Finance; a major which emphasizes analytical skills
· Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Experience
· Specialized compensation analysis/administration experience or general HR experience with a focus in compensation
· Master’s Degree
· Typically, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Human Resources Management or Finance
· Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Experience
· Specialized compensation analysis/administration experience or general HR experience with a focus in compensation; has acted in an advisory role
· Any one of the following: Certified Compensation Professional (CCP); Global Remuneration Professional (GRP); Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP); Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP)
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
· Skills / Knowledge – Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
· Job Complexity – Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
· Supervision – Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
· Computer Knowledge – Advanced Excel; intermediate Word, PowerPoint, and Access
· HRIS Systems – Ability to learn software applications and HR Systems and utilize their report writing tools to develop ad-hoc reports
· Compensation Acumen – Fundamental compensation concepts; business operations; HR practices; comprehensive understanding of the FLSA; in-depth knowledge of compensation theories and practical applications; basic statistical techniques.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Applicants to roles based in the United States Only:
Except where prohibited by state law, Global Payments will give preference to candidates fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Team members are considered fully vaccinated after completing both primary vaccinations, if applicable, and after the requisite amount of time set by health authorities. Global Payments provides reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons or any other legally required reasons.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org