Website Perennial Resources International
Our client, a $10 Billion global Insurance company is seeking a Global Compensation Analyst. The Compensation Analyst is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation, and the administration of the Company’s compensation programs, policies & procedures.
- Maintain and enhance internal Compensation structure including maintaining job profiles, job grading, and solidifying a more formalized pay range and job progression structure.
- Support both short-term and long-term Incentive plan.
- Participate in salary surveys and maintain global benchmarking library to stay current on the company’s competitive position in the market.
- Partner with HR Business partners to provide compensation benchmarking and consultation, while developing a deep understanding of job profiles and job responsibilities for the various internal client groups.
- Update the global benchmarking library on a regular basis and provide ad-hoc data and compensation analysis as needed.
- Prepare and analyze the biannual Compensation Committee meeting materials.
- Manage year-end compensation process to include:
- Ensure compliance with global compensation laws and regulations while staying up to date with current and upcoming competitive market trends.
- Annual Reporting including UK Gender Pay Gap.
- Lead annual project for creation of Total Rewards Statements.
- Provide guidance on which roles are subject to FLSA exemptions.
- Liaise with Finance and Payroll on Japanese inpatriate pay administration.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field and 10 years of experience in employee compensation.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to use sound judgement and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Highly organized, with strong ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and focus on priorities.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) and certified compensation professional credentials preferred.
- Experience using Workday’s Advanced Compensation functionality and/or Payfactors Compensation Management tool a plus.
To Apply: Please email resume and salary expectations to Judith.Godfrey@pritechnology.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org