Website Emory University
Emory University seeks a Senior Compensation Consultant to serve as a front-line consultant to Emory business units providing project management support for compensation practices associated with base pay and job design.
- Assists in developing and implementing compensation strategies at the business unit level.
- Responds to internal client inquiries which may include ad-hoc market pricing requests, analysis of compensation issues, internal equity reviews, classification requests and special pay analyses.
- Collaborates with business unit leadership and HR management to assess and understand unique business needs.
- Advises clients on the appropriate use of Emory’s classification system, such as suggesting appropriate classifications based on job content, scope and market data; determines appropriate alternatives and solutions that meet Emory policy and business unit needs, as appropriate.
- May price jobs in the external labor market based on job content.
- Builds financial and costing models. Independently manages complex projects.
- Leads the review and revision of designated policies.
- May develop materials for and lead compensation related training classes.
- Monitors trends related to human resource management, the labor market and pay practices.
- Actively participates in developing and achieving departmental short- and long-term objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Five years of professional HR experience which includes three years as a compensation analyst/consultant or equivalent role.
- CCP and/or SPHR preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Use the link below to view the details and apply:
To apply for this job please visit staff-emory.icims.com.