The Atlanta Area Compensation Association (AACA) was formed in 1990 by a group of compensation and benefits professionals interested in fostering education and exchange of information among compensation and benefits practitioners and policy makers.
AACA is a member of the WorldatWork Group Partnership Network, an international network of more than 80 compensation associations organized to facilitate communication and information sharing among its members. AACA is a nonprofit organization.
AACA is the local affiliate of WorldatWork, the premier international total rewards association.
AACA’s mission is to serve as a resource for total rewards professionals by offering high quality and cost-effective educational programs, information sharing, and opportunities to connect and network with peers in the Atlanta area.
- Facilitating the exchange of timely information
- Providing learning opportunities and thought leadership
- Creating networking and job referral opportunities
- Achieving recognition as a respected professional human resources association and W@W affiliate
- Collaboration with local universities and connecting with students who have an interest in total rewards as a career
- Social responsibility through our community outreach initiatives
Our Community Outreach
As a community of compensation professionals, we also strive to support the Atlanta area through our community outreach initiatives. AACA has sponsored toy drives for many years in conjunction with our annual holiday social in support of various organizations including Toys for Tots, Empty Stocking Fund and Must Ministries.
Contributions to the Atlanta Food Bank and participation in the United Way’s Snack Pack event in support of local organizations including Pebble Tossers are just a few of our recent activities.
Meetings are generally held once per month.
Monthly meetings are often held at local restaurants. Our Annual Forum is typically held at a conference venue.
Anyone with an interest in compensation and total rewards can join AACA. AACA helps professionals continue to learn and network.
Yes, but a nominal fee will apply.