Website Rheem Enterprises
At Rheem, we’re dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling, and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem and help shape the future of products that impact people’s lives—every day.
We are on a mission to expand our portfolio and solutions to drive channel and customer loyalty while also supporting global efforts such as decarbonization and sustainability. Using the power of our innovative products, our goal is to create value for our customers and take a leadership role in the market.
We are transforming the way we do business by changing how we think – learn more about joining our team!
The Compensation Consultant works closely with the Director of Compensation to support the company’s global business and talent management strategies by partnering with business leaders to deliver effective compensation and rewards programs aligned with the organization’s internal and external market position.
This position will serve our Enterprise Division, located in Atlanta, GA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be strategic compensation partner – obtain overall understanding of businesses supported, provide leadership and consultation to business, stay abreast of changing market, continuous monitoring of compensation metrics to identify issues early, ongoing training to clients
- Consulting projects – work with clients to frame problems, work on data analysis, deliver results back to client to solve issues, consistent execution & communication
- Ongoing general comp support – get back to HR in timely manner so that they can get back to managers, price jobs, create job codes, review excessive salary actions, etc.
- Understand and be able to train others on compensation framework and structures (salaries, job codes, job descriptions, etc) along with the tools to support (JDX)
- Be strong at compensation data analysis & manipulation – both in Excel and Payfactors
- Lead annual compensation processes for assigned clients – maintain accurate data so that annual processes will run smoothly, train others on the details of each program
- Contribute to team and client calls and projects with original thoughts
- Take ownership of own development – identify learning opportunities and share report back to team
- Continued support of additional assigned programs
- Provide written and thought-out recommendations to director on comp programs or processes that would enhance the team’s performance
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of compensation consultant experience
- Experience in compensation management department in a complex organization.
- Experience conducting complex market analysis and benchmark studies.
- Strong project management skills
- Must have ability to initiate project plans and balance multiple changing deadlines and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to apply discretion when handling confidential information.
- Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use analytics to identify trends and summarize implications.
- Ability to leverage HRIS and other technology to build meaningful analytics/reports/tools.
- Ability to present complex ideas and data in easy-to-understand formats.
- Adept at building and sustaining influential and collaborative work relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with international compensation programs in Canada, the Middle East and Latin America preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others is a matrix team environment.
Licenses and Certifications
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem.
To apply for this job please visit rheem.taleo.net.