Website Artera Companies
As a Compensation Manager on the Total Rewards team, you will guide and consult with the Artera operating companies in all compensation related matters. You will work with the HR Business Partners across the enterprise to initiate projects and provide analysis that reinforces the company’s business strategy of attracting and retaining the best talent in the industry. This includes supporting the development, implementation, communication and administration of innovative compensation programs and policies. Programs and policies may incorporate short- and long-term incentives, reward and recognition programs, benchmarking and survey analysis, emerging trends, new technologies and compensation training. This position may also provide guidance to the Compensation and Benefits Analyst role.
Major Job Responsibilities
- Function as an advisor and point person for all compensation related matters including incentive plans for the Artera operating companies
- Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted partner to teammates, Recruiters, HR Business Partners, Line Managers, and Business Leaders
- Analyze market data, review job documentation, enabling management to make informed pay and promotion decisions
- Manage executive compensation matters as needed
- Oversee the Artera Equity Plan to ensure compliance with IRS Regulations
- Analyze data from compensation surveys for market pricings, salary structure developments, and special reviews
- Consult on proposed salary adjustments and promotions for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices
- Modeling, statistical analysis and costing of base, incentive and equity programs for guidance in impactful distribution of rewards
- Conduct job evaluations, FLSA assessments, and departmental compensation reviews
- Analyze and prepare reports for HR, Line Managers, and Business Leaders as needed
- Actively mentor and coach experienced analyst on comp plan administration, analytics, and career development
- 5+ years related compensation experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Expertise in financial analysis, statistical analysis, and modeling is required
- Strong communication and customer satisfaction skills, ability to drive initiatives and projects with management
- High degree of flexibility in handling new assignments and the ability to adapt to change in the work environment
- Influence, problem solve, and successfully collaborate and communicate with HR Leaders and Line Management
- Strong communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Experience in the utility and/or construction industry is a plus
WHO WE ARE
Artera Companies enable exceptional, mission-critical infrastructure to serve our customers and our communities to build their tomorrow. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Artera is a more than $2 billion in revenue industry-leading provider of integrated infrastructure services to the natural gas and electric industries across 35 states with more than 11,000 team members. Our operating businesses are recognized market leaders, have long-standing operating histories in the industry, and are well-respected for shared common core values of Safety, Quality, Commitment, and Reputation.
Artera Services offers a competitive compensation package and quality benefits for eligible employees.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and reference Compensation and Benefits Analyst as the subject.
Artera Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, nor any other status of classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org