Website Talent Connections
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
The Director of Compensation must be a forward-thinking leader that can clearly translate vision into executable strategy for a fast paced, agile financial services company. The Director must have a keen ability to deliver meaningful results and have a proven track record for designing, driving, managing and scaling compensation programs through policies, processes, and systems. Lastly, the Director must be skilled at change management and have the ability to adapt in an evolving business while staying focused on the overall departmental and organizational goals. This is a hybrid role.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs the strategic planning, development, implementation, and administration of Compensation programs for Administrative & Professional and Classified employee populations. This includes organizational design, job/role design, determining market pricing strategies, developing variable pay programs, developing salary structures sensitive to internal and external requirements and developing effective administration procedures to process all pay programs.
- Directs and develops the processes for assuring that the pay practices are competitive and support the institutional compensation philosophy and business goals and objectives. This includes to gather and analyze market data for all possible jobs.
- Directs, develops, monitors, and reviews the implementation of a competitive compensation strategy resulting in the attraction, retention, motivation, and rewarding of a high performance.
- Directs the evolutionary development of systems and technology to support compensation administration.
- Participates in strategic planning for the Provides leadership and consulting support to executives and management on compensation programs that reinforce strategic objectives.
- Oversees the planning, development, and implementation of compensation structures, total cash compensation programs, incentive, variable pay and deferred compensation programs and compensation policies and procedures.
- Ensures appropriate audit processes for quality control of all programs within scope of responsibility. Addresses equity issues within departments and the system. Ensures data integrity and accurate reporting of all data generated within areas of responsibility.
- Partners with operating unit executive and HR teams to develop and implement programs that maintain alignment with system objectives but allow for meeting unique needs at the local level.
- Develops, implements and provides guidance on the Compensation policies and procedures of the organization that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the institution.
- Advises HR Partners in policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions.
- Oversees Compensation budget development. Reviews and recommends budget proposals and administers expenditures of budget.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations, Business, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent. Master’s preferred.
- Seven+ years of progressive human resources experience with at least five (5) years progressive, professional experience in compensation program design, implementation and administration.
- Experience in a public company.
- Experience with financial analysis, cost modeling, and data trending.
- Meticulous attention to numerical.
- Project management and presentation.
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization.
- Proficiency in HRIS system and Workday experience
To apply for this job email your details to AllisFox@talentconnections.net